CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hey bud,
Here's another thing I've noticed lately; you've turned into super big brother to your sister. (You still have some issues with your brothers though.) I have watched you as you have flown her "supergirl style" around the house complete with the cape made out of old red fabric that you duct tape to her shoulders. She thinks you are the most wonderful thing ever. You have created the "super bounce" with her and on several occasions I've seen you carry her around the yard wherever she points you to go. Most of all I want to say thank you. Thank you for taking such good care of her. She will always look up to you and I know that I can trust you to keep an eye out for her well being.

It is at these moments I tell myself that you will be a good husband and father some day. I am grateful that God sent her to us so that you could learn tenderness and kindness and that you are choosing to learn those lessons. Again, thank you for loving your sister.

I love you!

0 comments: